Yesterday's my 25th birthday, and because someone I admire told me she enjoyed last year's birthday scavenger hunt, I thought it'd be nice to turn it into a tradition. 🥳
Here you go!
- I feel so seen by this podcast episode. It describes how I've always felt (but was never able to articulate) when I talk about my fear of abandonment.
- Struggling with low self-esteem? Me too, and this gave me a starting point for working on better recognizing my worth.
- "As a college grad and a twentysomething, I was supposed to be thriving. What was wrong with me?" If you ever asked yourself the same thing, check out this book.
- Borrow books online (the legal way). Here's how.
- This movie is funny and a bit weird—but it tackles work-life balance, the meaning and purpose of our lives, what it means to be a leader (and a good human). And yes, there are zombies in it. 🧟🧟♀️🧟♂️
- Not a huge Kdrama fan but I loooooooved this one.
- One helpful concept when dealing with abandonment issues: Emotional permanence.
- Do you know your attachment style?
- When you need a no-fuss note-taking system, check this out.
- The podcast show I unapologetically binged in the last three months. #sorrynotsorry
- Stop feeling low-energy all the time.
- The video that got me hooked on personal development.
- Here are 13 things mentally strong people don't do.
- Level up your communication skills for more harmonious relationships at home and at work.
- If you have anxious preoccupied attachment style, I swear, read this book that kickstarted my journey to becoming more secure.
- A book on how to turn a breakup into the best thing that ever happened to you. Super helpful and healing.
- The things you can see only when you slow down.
- Highly recommended podcast for my entrepreneurial friends.
- The app that reduced my screen time by 50% one time (will turn it on again after the holidays ✌🏻)
- Meet my favorite browser.
- Build healthy habits with your friends with this social habit tracker.
- If you struggle with envy...
- Stop falling in love wayyyyy too soon.
- A passion project I'm scared to start but super excited about.
- All of me changed like midnight rain. 🌧️
🍎 Health: On becoming a healthier, hopeful adult
Do you floss every day? Here's why you should.
📕 Wealth: On pursuing your purpose in life
Need an alternative productivity advice to help you make time for your passions and purpose in life?
🌹 Relationships: On building and nurturing social connections
If you need to fall back in love with your life again...
💭 3 Things to Ponder On...
Verse: When Jesus heard this, he told them, “Healthy people don’t need a doctor—sick people do. I have come to call not those who think they are righteous, but those who know they are sinners.” — Mark 2:17, NLT
Quote: By making peace with yourself, you will attract those who like independent people with full, rich lives—whether friendships, work relationships, or romantic relationships. And instead of being alone, you will have more friends and more activities than you ever dreamed possible. Take some time to build your life and it will fill with amazing things. – Susan J. Elliott
Journal Prompt: How has your life changed since last year? What have you learned, and what are you grateful for?